Greek Inspired Lamb Meatballs
Hope you enjoy this as much as we did and let us know what your quick an easy go to meals is!
- 1 pound of ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (can substitute regular if needed)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons of Zatar spice
- 1 medium sized clove of garlic, minced finely
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop up the fresh dill and parsley add to medium sized mixing bowl
- Add dried cumin, oregano, olives, garlic, salt and pepper
- Add egg and mix spice and herb mixture with egg
- Add in ground lamp and gently mix with egg mixture. Do not overwork the meat.
- Gently pour in part of the breadcrumbs and continue to gently mix
- Keep adding breadcrumbs until you have a nice semi dry but not dry mixture. you may need to add more or less depending on the consistency
- Roll mixture in tablespoon size and place on parchment
- Bake for 20 minutes flipping halfway through
This can be served over a salad, with pita bread or delicious tzatziki.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 434Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 157mgSodium 1374mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 32g
Mussels & Chorizo For me Mondays are hard. Well, they probably are for most of us. You just came off your couple of days off, put in full time where you work and now you are responsible for dinner. Ughhhh. I try and keep things light on Mondays like doing a simple...
Cult Carne If you don't live in the Lee County area of Florida you probably have never heard of this little gem of a restaurant. Think funky, eclectic and amazing. The menu is vast, there aren't 50 items listed, but the ones that are on that menu …. Think beyond good....
Blogging 101 That is pretty much where we are at right now. This blog is only a few months old and we still feel like we have so much to learn. What they don't tell you when you have this bright idea to blog about your passion is about EVERYTHING you have to...
What's On The Table I have to say that we stay pretty true to the traditional Easter dinner that I had growing up but with a twist. It was always church first thing in the morning. I would be wearing my pretty new Easter dress and shiny shoes and looking super cute....
Ta Daaaa - Our First Recipe When we first started this blog we weren't sure if we were going to share our recipes with the world. Talk about work! Plus I am that cook that doesn’t measure, I eyeball it… everything. So how was I going to share all these goodies with...