Greek Inspired Lamb Meatballs
Hope you enjoy this as much as we did and let us know what your quick an easy go to meals is!
- 1 pound of ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (can substitute regular if needed)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons of Zatar spice
- 1 medium sized clove of garlic, minced finely
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop up the fresh dill and parsley add to medium sized mixing bowl
- Add dried cumin, oregano, olives, garlic, salt and pepper
- Add egg and mix spice and herb mixture with egg
- Add in ground lamp and gently mix with egg mixture. Do not overwork the meat.
- Gently pour in part of the breadcrumbs and continue to gently mix
- Keep adding breadcrumbs until you have a nice semi dry but not dry mixture. you may need to add more or less depending on the consistency
- Roll mixture in tablespoon size and place on parchment
- Bake for 20 minutes flipping halfway through
This can be served over a salad, with pita bread or delicious tzatziki.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 434Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 157mgSodium 1374mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 32g
The Case for Cast Iron This post may contain affiliate links that I can earn money from if you purchase. If you're like me, your kitchen is probably full of gadgets that you never use. That spiralizer that was going to revolutionize the way you eat vegetables?...
Mussels & Chorizo For me Mondays are hard. Well, they probably are for most of us. You just came off your couple of days off, put in full time where you work and now you are responsible for dinner. Ughhhh. I try and keep things light on Mondays like doing a simple...
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & SpaEvery once in a while we need a night away. A night away from the house. A night away from the daily routine. A night with room service???? It doesn’t have to be far but we love checking into our home away from home, relaxing,...
Flavor Bomb Alert! Brussel Sprouts… You either love them or hate them is what I find. Growing up my yuckiest memories are of boiled dead brussel sprouts. So overcooked and mushy that no amount of butter or salt would fix them. And for the love of all brussel sprouts...
Brunch Is Served! This past weekend I decided to host my girlfriends to a fabulous brunch and pool party sponsored by bottles of Prosecco :). I don’t entertain at my house like I did when I was younger, but I wanted to get everyone together for a nice relaxing time. ...